Who I am
Hi everyone my name is Diego and my last name is Villagra, i have 20 years old and i have lived in Maipú my entire life.
We are 4 in my family and my dog "Nala", she have 1 year old, I live with my dad my mom and my brother, with my brother (his name is Benjamín) we are always fighting for some reasons, all of that reasons are so stupid btw (in the image are nala and behind her you can see my brother).
Since I can remember I play video games the first video game I played is Crash Bandicoot 2 in a play station 1, its a very good game I still play it to this day. I love animals and right now I am in a university organization called 4a.I love Paulo Londra he is my favorite singer, I also like kpop, my favorite band of this genre is blackpink, lately I started listening to japanese girl band called Atarashii Gakko!.
My weakness are candys, if at any time you want me to like you or to do you a favor, give me a choloate or something sweet hehe.


wow, what is your favorite blackpink song?? (I really want to know)
ResponderEliminarMy favorite song of blackpink is "Kill this love" :D, but i love "Money"
EliminarCrash bandicoot 2 is a very good game :D
ResponderEliminarI like the way Nala is looking into the horizon in the photo. I also have a sweet tooth. I love Trencito.
ResponderEliminar