The best holidays
Hi everyone :D
My favorite holidays was in Villarrica, which is located in the south of Chile. These vacations were a long time ago, since we went in the summer of 2013. I went on these vacations with my family, which is my mother, my dad, and my brother, we also went with my uncle's family where, in addition to him, my aunt was , and my two cousins. We went for a week and it was incredible, the landscape is beautiful and it was a lot of fun. We had a great time, since we went camping and went walking in many places, walked along the beach, and even got on a boat.
These vacations were without a doubt the best, since we did many things and I was able to share a lot with my family, I also love camping and feeling one with nature, even though there were many insects, added to that the landscapes are beautiful. Without a doubt I would love to be able to return to that place despite the trip which is very long and exhausting, luckily I didn't drive and I slept the entire trip :D.

It's so good when you don't have to drive during trip... I feel you man ;)
ResponderEliminarI also really like camping, and for my experience, family travel is very fun.
ResponderEliminarI love Villarrica, one day I want to camp in front of the volcano haha
ResponderEliminarWhat pretty vacation! You have the reason, the south of Chile is beautiful. I hope go soon
ResponderEliminarI never go to Villarica :c, I want to visit place very much
ResponderEliminar