Why did I choose my program?

 Hi everyone :D.

I am currently studying engineering in renewable natural resources. My dream job as
a child was to be a painter, beacause I really like to draw and when I was a little I drew a lot. Unfortunately nowdays so I don’t draw the same way as I used to. Another job that I would have liked to do is being a teacher, beacause I really like teaching and it is another way of helping others.

When I applied to this program, i was very sure that they would accept me. However I applied for other programs like agronomic engineering, but if they didn't accept me, I would try again next year.

I decided study this program because I love helping to others and nature, and this program has them both. I also hate the office work and this program has a outdoor work.

My experience in the university its very good, because I met a lot of new people, all of them are very nice. I also study something what I really like and this is so important. Obviously not everything is good, sometimes we have many task to do and it is exhausting, but the good moments are more important than the bad ones.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Who I am

The best holidays

Canada: a beatiful country