My dream job
Hi everyone :D
If I were not studying engineering in renewable natural resources, I would have liked to dedicate myself to teaching. In that scenario I imagined myself as a basic education and mathematics teacher. The salary that teachers receive is not the most attractive, however when I was deciding that studying that was not something that mattered to me when making the decision of what program to study. The idea of being a teacher always caught my attention, since teaching was something that I liked, I used to help my friends study and they told me that I could be a teacher and I have always thought that teachers have the ability to improve society.However, I decided to study Engineering in renewable natural resources and although it is something completely different from teaching, but from my point of view they share a very important point in common and that is being able to generate changes. In addition to that reason I chose this program, since in addition to being able to generate changes it is also closely linked to natural resources as the name itself says, however even though I am not studying to be a teacher there is still the possibility of being one, even that now instead of being a mathematics teacher I would be a teacher in some subject of my career.


yes, both professions seek to generate changes in society and its environment, I like it
ResponderEliminarI wanted to be a teacher too :0! It is a beautiful but sacrificial profession, but hey! We can always be environmental educators :D.
ResponderEliminar