Time travel to the future

 Hi everyone :D

Time travel is a complicated and interesting topic, but if I had to decide I would choose to travel to the future. You might wonder why? Because we know the vast majority of things about the past, however, we know absolutely nothing about the future (except that we are going to become extinct haha) and the fact of not knowing anything makes me very curious and eager to know what will happen. A trip to the past also sounds like a good idea, but a trip to the future seems like a much more attractive idea to me.

But of course there is also the question of how much longer in the future, I think I would like to travel to a point where computer technology is good enough to make ultra-realistic experiences in video game format or something similar. The evolution of entertainment is something that catches my attention.

However, I only see this possibility from the point of view of a simple visit, as if I were a tourist, since the idea of ​​staying to live in the future is not something I would like to do, since I have no one in In such a distant future, there will only be the descendants of my friends and my own, but I will not be able to share with the people I know in the present. But on the other hand, if I stay in the future I will have the opportunity to try the technologies that make me so curious, although it is not worth sacrificing everything I have so far for just that experience. 

Comentarios

  1. I totally agree, staying in the past or the future sounds very sad if you think about your family and friends.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Diego always thinking about video games hehe

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Interesting... I would like to know if the future will be as in games like cyberpunk or detroit become human

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Who I am

The best holidays

Canada: a beatiful country